Jobs & Careers| A PATTERN Medical Clinic
APMC is looking for doctors who passionately care for patients and enjoy the practice of medicine. We offer doctors the chance to focus on patient care.
A PATTERN Medical Clinic is looking for doctors who passionately care for patients and enjoy the practice of medicine. We offer doctors the chance to focus on patient care without the administrative burden and expensive cost of running a practice while enjoying uninterrupted time away from work. We are open 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and 8am-5pm on weekends.
As a physician-led business model, a career with American Family Care offers:
- Competitive salary with 2 lucrative bonus earning potentials paid monthly
- 401 K with employer match
- $800 monthly stipend to go towards medical, dental and vision insurance through our BCBS group coverage
- Annually funded HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) $4,000 family $2,000 single
- Work life balance: 3-4 day work week / block shifts / flexible schedule
- No on-call / No night shifts/ No administrative burden
- Paid Time Off
- 100% paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Medical License fee reimbursement
- Paid for “Up To Date” subscription
- DOT Certification training reimbursement
- State-of-the-art medical equipment: On-site CLIA-approved lab and full-body digital x-ray
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- AFC Urgent Care physicians evaluate and treat patients in an efficient and effective manner when immediate care is needed.
- AFC physicians must be comfortable assessing pediatrics as young as 6 months old.
- Must be comfortable in performing procedures in which a local anesthetic may be used.
- AFC physicians conduct annual, sports, school, and pre-employment physicals, vaccinations, and interpret results from diagnostic services such as labs and x-rays.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
A PATTERN Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine, have an active North Carolina State License, DEA number, be (or willing to become) DOT Certified, current ACLS, and registered with CAQH.
Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner
Urgent Care PA or NP full time or part time
Commensurate with experience
We offer providers the chance to focus on patient care. Issues such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled for the provider. If you are looking for the type of freedom and autonomy of practicing medicine in your own office, but without the heavy administrative burden normally associated with establishing your own practice, AFC Urgent Care and Family Care may be right for you.
Whether you are full-time or part-time, you will have state-of-the-art equipment to treat your patients. You will have a diverse patient base and an interesting diversity of patient issues.
Many compensation plans offer bonus structure as well.
- Full-time up to 40 hour work week
- Part-time flexible, evenings and weekends available
- No on-call
- Physicians always present when center is open.
- 100% paid malpractice insurance.
- Paperless office.
- On-site CLIA-approved lab (moderately complex).
Pediatrics experience is a must
Emergency Room experience is preferred.
Professional appearance and attitude.
Board-certified or board eligible.
Minimum three years of clinical experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
Give Us A Call
Visit Our Location
5545 Little Debbie Pkwy, Ooltewah,