Mobile COVID-19 Testing
We have a trained professional team who will be on-site and ready to do testing whether it’s for your staff or guests. Our goal is to reduce the spread of COVID-19 while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
The A Pattern Medical Team will arrive on-site and set up equipment and have everything ready to do the testing. Once set up, we’ll have the individuals fill out the required paperwork before getting tested.
Call To Schedule Your Appointment
- Open 6 days a week
- Rapid Covid Testing
- Trained medical professionals
- Get Results within 15 minutes
- Covid van for testing if needed
Open For Booking
How It Works
- Team will set up station on-site.
- Staff on-site will direct you.
- Sample is taken using a swab.
- Sample is then tested.
- Photo ID is required.
- Mask must be worn.
Who Should be Tested?
- Individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Close contacts of people who have tested positive.
- Exposed healthcare workers.
- Requirement from job sites or schools
- Diagnostic testing as recommended by A Pattern Clinic provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should be tested?
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Exposure to someone who tested positive
- Requirement to return to work or school
- Diagnostic testing recommended by a healthcare provider or health department
- Prior to/following activities that increase risk for COVID-19 exposure (travel, crowded indoor settings)
How can I book for this?
For scheduling the mobile testing unit, simply call our office. We are open 6 days a week. Check our website for our operating hours.
What kind of test is it?
Antigen test (frequently referred to a a rapid test). This test detects bits of proteins on the surface of the virus called antigens. Specimens are collected by a nasal swab.
How much does it cost?
We charge for a $100 set-up fee for our mobile unit.
The COVID-19 testing is totally free, with $0 out of pocket costs. We will bill health insurance for these services.
* There is no additional responsibility for any amount not covered by insurance. At the present time, funds are available for non-insured.
How quick are the results?
We have a 24-hour turnaround time. A nurse or provider will contact each person tested to discuss results and/or further evaluate any symptoms. Results can also be accessed on our portal.
Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing
A PATTERN Medical Clinic also offers drive-thru COVID-19 testing at our clinics located in Ooltewah, TN and Cleveland, TN. Appointments are not needed. Check our website for the drive-thru hours.
Mobile Covid Testing
This service by A Pattern Medical is a service offered for businesses and events. With new rules and regulations being implemented every day we have come up with an easy solution to keep your business running smoothly and events a success. Call us now for additional information or questions.
Give Us A Call
Visit Our Location
5545 Little Debbie Pkwy, Ooltewah,